Maaghond #2

This is the amazing Maaghond magazine, the second edition. It shows drawings made by a small collective of artists, of which I've been really lucky to collaborate with. This issue contains illustrations/graphics by Robin van Wijk (visit his website here: www.robinvanwijk.com ) and.. ME! 

Amazing!

It's already for sale in two shops in Berlin. (Soon maybe three!)
The booklet is printed in size A5 using the Risograph technique.
You can buy it here: http://www.doyoureadme.de Do You Read Me, Auguststrasse 28, Berlin - Mitte. And over here: http://www.bongout.org BongoĆ»t, Torstrasse 110, Berlin - Mitte. Of course, if you're interested, don't hesitate to send me or Robin an e-mail! Or just contact me in this post. 
We sell them for only €7 !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 





5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, sieht total interessant aus, was inspiriert euch?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks!! :) (I'm not German, I'm Dutch. And you? ♥) Everything inspires me! Especially working together with my boyfriend. I love your blog too!

      Verwijderen
  2. Lovely pictures! I'm following you now, mind following back?

    natzcracker

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! More coming up soon! I'll check your blog out! Very interested and curious now ♥ :)

      Verwijderen
  3. Yaaaay! I also love your blog! Of course I'll follow you :)

    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen